Thursday, July 10, 2008

Greek and Penguins

Tonight I had my Grandma, Sal around for dinner and a dvd.
Twas a night of firsts.
It was the first time she had visited my new place
and she said it was "flash".
She tried her first Yiros

and quite enjoyed it (though "not as much as Subway").

She had her first felafeland couldn't believe it wasn't meat.

She tried Baklava for the first time



and licked the plate (OK, that was me), but she liked it too.

And we watched Happy Feet, Sal for the first time.

and she sang along.
Great night.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I think Happy Feet is one of my favourite movies ever. I watched it on the weekend singing to all the songs and then pressed play and watched it again !!!

Persian Tea said...

that sounds like a fantastic evening!! i absolutely love penguins.