Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moses Supposes His Toeses Are Roses

My favourite chore is doing the laundry (only the washing bit though - not hanging it out, I would contribute greatly to the hole in the ozone layer if I had a dryer). I can only use one detergent and one fabric softener though as I'm a bit allergic to the rest. My mum changed it once when I was living at home and I came out in a rash, but they didn't link the change in washing powder with the little red spots and they thought I had scabies. Scabies! I was mortified!


I don't shrink stuff and colours rarely run, but I often forget to check pockets. I now have numerous tops that have holes in them from when there have been screws and nails hidden in a pair of work trousers.


So, I keep my eye out for cute badges and brooches to cover them. At the moment, I like rosettes.

2 comments:

Emma said...

YOu find the best stuff pumpkin! I have a red and white striped rosette that I am desperate to wear ... I just can't find the right outfit?! And thankyou for my puppy pillow - he will be up in lights next week xxx

shill said...

great finds!!! i love the black and white ones :)