Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lesson Learnt



Last night I was at the supermarket getting the ingredients for a detox dinner after a weekend of too much everything. Upon leaving, my eye was drawn over to the Bottle'O which had a sale on a very yummy Pinot Gris that would have complemented my noodles perfectly. Out of nowhere, a "Cleaning in Progress" sign jumped out and tripped me up. There I was, sprawled on the tiles, surrounded by tofu and baby spinach with the snickers of my fellow shoppers ringing in my ears, silently cursing the plastic devil.

I always knew that your body let you know when you've had enough, but whoever heard of it recruiting!

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

oh snippy - you poor thing! you didn't tell me about this last night!!! don't worry, we'll make up for it with good reds with lamb casserole friday night x