Thursday, August 21, 2008

Expressing Myself

I've just been round to K-Bro's for tea, ostensibly to watch Keating the musical, but we were seduced by the chiselled six packs on US So You Think You Can Dance, the shameless hussies that we are.


We made cold rolls and read mags and Kimberlee fed her facebook flair addiction (its sick - you need help Brian)


Her self expression unwittingly introduced me some of the funniest cartoons I had ever seen.
When it was time to go, I promised her I would go straight home to bed, but I had my fingers crossed.
I had to check out more of this cyanide and happiness



Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

That's my kind of flair.

No comments: