Monday, September 1, 2008

Funny Face

Picture from here

You probably wouldn't know it from a lot of my posts, but I love grammar and good spelling is really important to me - I'm the kind of person who gets goosebumps when I see a preposition at the end of a sentence.

So, when I was double checking the spelling of Elizabeth Barrett Browning, I found a picture of her and immediately thought of her contempory celebrity look-alike: Ross Noble.

Check them out
Seperated at birth, oui/non?


I have seen Ross Noble perform at a few of the Adelaide Fringe Festivals and I think he might be the funniest comedian I have ever seen. He goes off on the strangest tanjents, but always comes back to where he started. He often describes his style as random and this spot on Rove's "Things we Love" is the most perfect example of this that I could find. Bizarre.


No comments: